You Are Reading

OUGD504 - Studio Brief 2 - Coding.

The first thing I coded for my website was the background.








Next was the navigation bar.









Then the contents of the navigation bar.











For my next page, as I wanted my background to be the content on each page, I created an opaque image of the background and then displayed the non-interactive content of my next page on there as a see-through png.




Each of the buttons were made individually on illustrator and then inserted as a rollover button and placed in the correct place on the page.



  

The same scenario followed the next page for when someone clicked 'Amateur' but on a different page and with different options.




When I got to the page after that, I realised that I'd made everything a bit too big to be realistic on one page.


This  required me to change the size of all of the diagrams and the buttons too. After the painful process of re-sizing every backdrop and button I got on with the rest of the pages in the sequence of each option.








Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.