You Are Reading

OUGD504 - Studio Brief 2 - Web Design Feedback.

This session lead to push me into the right direction with what I was doing, how I was doing it and also arose some feedback that no one had mentioned previously.

I realised that I probably wasn't where I should be and I needed to re-organise myself and complete things chronologically and logically.

First of all, I was made aware that I had jumped straight from scamps to coding, when really I should of developed from scamps, full designs, wireframes and then the coding as a finishing process. This lead me to reflect on my mistakes and take my finger out a bit more with it.

Another topic of conversation that worse in the crit was the use of my website, one of the people involved questioned the point of the website and suggested that some amendments needed to be made as well as some new directions of the use of the site.

The parts questionable were the fact that there are so many different camera technologies that it would be difficult to sort out all of the content to get it looking how it should, and same in regards to the history and also the "general information" on each camera. For the first time in the project, I really started to doubt myself with what I was doing. This really blew me back a bit and I recognised the fact that I needed to re-think my ideas and concentrate on the main focus of the site, and make that good.

Rethinking, re-designing and re-focusing starts now..

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.