You Are Reading

OUGD504 - Studio Brief 3 - The Brief.

After reading through all of the briefs available I chose my favourite three, in our brief anatomy session I ended up choosing the brief that had the clearest aims and objectives but also the subject I was most interested in. This was the Type Factory Brief.


After our first studio brief 3 session we were asked to re-write the brief into a brief which was a lot clearer in regards to what the deliverables were, the audience and what it actually wanted.


This is what I re-wrote it to:




This made my brief far more focused to what my deliverables were, who the audience was as well as opening up a series of considerations I needed to keep in mind or think through. Concepts were now ready to be explored and planned to reflect on this.


Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.